Following the successful Open Banking Summit 2018, ECN is pleased to host a webinar on Accelerate Open Banking with APIs, Strong Authentication and Risk-Based Security on Thursday 19 July.
Join this webinar to hear Mehdi Medjaoui, author of Banking APIs: State of the Market, along with experts in API and security capabilities, to introduce the elements of modern application architecture that all digital banking business leaders should know about – API management, microservices, strong authentication and risk-based security. You’ll learn about:
- The current state of open banking, and what your peers are doing
- How to invest in modern application architecture to improve your open banking projects
- How to align better with IT to accelerate your time-to-market
All registrants will also benefit from a complimentary copy of our Banking APIs: State of the Market report.
- Sanjay Tailor, VP Digital Strategy, Financial Services, CA Technologies
- Mehdi Medjaoui, Lead API Economist, CA Technologies
- Robert Lindberg, Product Manager, CA Technologies
- David Chui, Digital Marketing & Strategy, CA Technologies
- Moderated by: Nick Cabrera, Co-Founder, ECN